About Founders Hall
Founders Hall opened in Fall 2013. It is located in the central part of campus.
Hall visiting hours are 8 a.m. to 2 a.m., Sunday through Thursday, and 24 hours a day during Friday and Saturday.
Rates by Semester
- Built in 2013
- Centrally located on campus
- Adjacent to Brough Commons dining hall
- Capacity of 214 students
- Co-ed building
- Student population: All students
- Living/Learning Community
- Movable Furniture
- Available for Freshmen
- Wi-Fi available
- Sink in Room/Suite
- Students wanting to bring under-counter/mini refrigerators into their rooms at Founders Hall: we designed every room with ADA compatible vanities. This will require a refrigerator no taller than 29" if you want to place it under the vanity on the floor.
Typical Double-Room Dimensions
- Room dimensions: 12' W x 20' L
- Two long twin medium loft beds. Mattress size: 36" W x 80" L
- Two wardrobes: 36" W x 24" D x 72" H
- Two three-drawer chest dressers: 30" W x 24" D x30" H
- Two desks with chairs
Some rooms in Founders are known as "gable rooms" where the roof angles toward the wall. Please see this typical gable room layout .