Maple Hill South
About Maple Hill South
Maple Hill South is a multi-use suite-style facility. The complex consists of a staff apartment, classrooms, conference rooms, and quiet study rooms. Students live in double rooms in one and two bedroom suites, with cable TV and individual ethernet connections in each room.
For eating options, Maple Hill South is home to the Maple Grill and a Club Red convenience store with "Freshens" food options.
Effective Sunday, Jan. 3, University Housing will limit guests/visitors in the residence halls.
Each resident may have only one guest in the residence hall at a time. Overnight guests will not be permitted, and no guests should be in rooms between the hours of 2-8 a.m.
The visitation and guest policies will be revisited by January 29, 2021 to determine any adjustments needed.
Rates by Semester
- Built in 2008
- Capacity of 346 students
- Co-ed building
- Student population: All students
- Academic Honors Area
- Movable Furniture
- Available for Freshmen
- Wi-Fi available
- Bathroom in Suite/Apartment
- Features mainly two-bedroom four-person suites with one bathroom per suite.
- Retail space including a coffee-shop style area and a convenience store.
Bedrooms are approximately 13'7" deep and 11'7" wide
Unless noted, measurements are L x W x H
- 2 Twin loftable beds* (81" x 38" x 72")
- 2 Single desks (48" x 24" x 30")
- 2 Desk chairs (23" x 21" x 33")
- 2 Bookshelves (48" x 10" x 23")
- 2 Corkboards under bookshelves
- 2 Chests of drawers (16" x 18" x 30")
- 2 Wardrobes (35" x 24" x 81")
- Window with blinds (38 1/2" W x 62" H)
Each bedroom has ethernet access, cable and a networked smoke detector.
Each suite has a sitting room/foyer, vanity with sink and lighted mirror, shower and toilet.
*Beds are on wooden lofts and can be lifted with equipment provided in the room.