About Clark Hall
Clark Hall is part of the Northwest Quad neighborhood. Other halls in this neighborhood include Gatewood, Harding and Morgan Halls.
Clark Hall is named for Margaret Clark, professor emeritus.
This neighborhood houses a computer lab, music room, faculty and staff apartments, classrooms, meeting rooms, lounges and a connected dining hall.
2019-2020 Rates by Semester
- Co-ed building
- Student population: All students
- Academic Honors Area
- Academic Year Hall (open during breaks)
- Movable Furniture
- Neighborhood Computer Lab
- Room Carpeting
- Bathroom in Suite/Apartment
Northwest Quad Amenities
- Private, locking bedrooms
- Carpeted bedrooms and common area
- Individual, locking closets keyed to the bedroom door key
- Data port and cable outlet in each bedroom
- Data port and cable outlet in living room
- Two bathrooms per 3 and 4 bedroom suites
- Lofted bed with desk and modular furniture
- Each suite independently climate-controlled
- Premiere cable plan with HBO in each room
- Ethernet connection in each room
- Connected dining hall
- Razorback Transit bus stop
- Each suite includes: sink, toilet, sofa, chairs, coffee table, end table, bathtub with shower, entertainment stand, and kitchen stools
- Complex contains classrooms, meeting rooms, lounges, kitchens, laundry and Faculty in Residence apartment and office
Single Room Features
- Measurements are L x W x H
- Twin Loftable Bed (84" x 39" x 69")
- Desk (69" x 39" x 32")
- Desk Chair (23" x 21" x 33")
- Wardrobe (36" x 22" x 67")
- Chest of Drawers (16" x 22" x 30")
- Window with blinds (37" W x 57" H)
- Rooms in Harding Hall, Gatewood Hall and NWQ B have luxury vinyl plank (LVP) flooring.
- Bedrooms are approximately 10'6" deep and 9'10" wide
The accent color in Clark Hall is Carrot Stick | Benjamin Moore 2016-30
Accent colors are used in the common areas of the halls. These colors also apply to window walls in resident's rooms.
Students are not allowed to paint their rooms. This accent color is provided only to assist with decorating.