Clark Hall is part of the Northwest Quad neighborhood. Other halls in this neighborhood include Gatewood, Harding and Morgan Halls.
Clark Hall is named for Margaret Clark, professor emeritus.
This neighborhood houses a computer lab, music room, faculty and staff apartments, classrooms, meeting rooms, lounges and a connected dining hall.
Hall visiting hours are 8 a.m. to 2 a.m., Sunday through Thursday, and 24 hours a day during Friday and Saturday.
This hall is open to students even during winter and spring breaks.
Rates by Semester
- Co-ed building
- Student population: All students
- Academic Honors Area
- Academic Year Hall (open during breaks)
- Movable Furniture
- Neighborhood Computer Lab
- Hall Carpeting
- Bathroom in Suite/Apartment
Typical Room Layout
Download this room layout
Northwest Quad Amenities
- Private, locking bedrooms
- Individual, locking closets keyed to the bedroom door key
- Data port in each bedroom
- Data port in living room
- Two bathrooms per 3 and 4 bedroom suites
- Lofted bed with desk and modular furniture
- Each suite independently climate-controlled
- Ethernet connection in each room
- Connected dining hall
- Razorback Transit bus stop
- Each suite includes: sink, toilet, sofa, chairs, coffee table, end table, bathtub with shower, entertainment stand, and kitchen stools
- Complex contains classrooms, meeting rooms, lounges, kitchens, laundry and Faculty in Residence apartment and office
The accent color in Clark Hall is Carrot Stick | Benjamin Moore 2016-30
Accent colors are used in the common areas of the halls. These colors also apply to window walls in resident's rooms.
Students are not allowed to paint their rooms. This accent color is provided only to assist with decorating.