Harding Hall is part of the Northwest Quad neighborhood. Other halls in this neighborhood include Gatewood, Harding and Morgan Halls.
Harding Hall is named for Arthur Harding, former university president.
This neighborhood houses a computer lab, music room, faculty and staff apartments, classrooms, meeting rooms, lounges and a connected dining hall.
Hall visiting hours are 8 a.m. to 2 a.m., Sunday through Thursday, and 24 hours a day during Friday and Saturday.
This hall is open to students even during winter and spring breaks.
Rates by Semester
- High speed internet through ResNet
- Cable with HBO included
- Washer and dryer in building
- Mental health services
- Kitchen with cooking equipment (available from the front desk)
- Fire alarm and sprinkler system
- Common spaces available for studying or socializing
- Co-ed building
- Student population: All students
- Academic Honors Area
- Academic Year Hall (open during breaks)
- Movable Furniture
- Neighborhood Computer Lab
- Hall Carpeting
- Bathroom in Suite/Apartment
Northwest Quad Amenities
- Private, locking bedrooms
- Individual, locking closets keyed to the bedroom door key
- Data port and cable outlet in each bedroom
- Data port and cable outlet in living room
- Two bathrooms per 3 and 4 bedroom suites
- Lofted bed with desk and modular furniture
- Each suite independently climate-controlled
- Premiere cable plan with HBO in each room
- Ethernet connection in each room
- Connected dining hall
- Razorback Transit bus stop
- Each suite includes: sink, toilet, sofa, chairs, coffee table, end table, bathtub with shower, entertainment stand, and kitchen stools
- Complex contains classrooms, meeting rooms, lounges, kitchens, laundry and Faculty in Residence apartment and office
Typical Single-Room Dimensions and Furniture
|Typical Room Dimensions||10 feet 6 inches||9 feet 10 inches|
|Twin Loftable Bed||84 inches||39 inches||69 inches|
|Wardrobe||36 inches||22 inches||67 inches|
|Chests of Drawers||16 inches||22 inches||33 inches|
|Desk||69 inches||39 inches||32 inches|
|Desk Chair||23 inches||21 inches||33 inches|
|Window with Blinds||37 inches||57 inches|
Unless noted, measurements are length x width x height
The accent color in Harding Hall is Urbane Bronze | Sherwin-Williams 7048
Accent colors are used in the common areas of the halls. These colors also apply to window walls in resident's rooms.
Students are not allowed to paint their rooms. This accent color is provided only to assist with decorating.