Harding Hall is part of the Northwest Quad neighborhood. Other halls in this neighborhood include Gatewood, Harding and Morgan Halls.
Harding Hall is named for Arthur Harding, former university president.
This neighborhood houses a computer lab, music room, faculty and staff apartments, classrooms, meeting rooms, lounges and a connected dining hall.
Hall visiting hours are 8 a.m. to 2 a.m., Sunday through Thursday, and 24 hours a day during Friday and Saturday.
This hall is open to students even during winter and spring breaks.
Rates by Semester
- High speed internet through ResNet
- Washer and dryer in building
- Mental health services
- Kitchen with cooking equipment (available from the front desk)
- Fire alarm and sprinkler system
- Common spaces available for studying or socializing
- Co-ed building
- Student population: All students
- Academic Honors Area
- Academic Year Hall (open during breaks)
- Movable Furniture
- Neighborhood Computer Lab
- Hall Carpeting
- Bathroom in Suite/Apartment
Download this room layout
Northwest Quad Amenities
- Private, locking bedrooms
- Individual, locking closets keyed to the bedroom door key
- Data port in each bedroom
- Data port in living room
- Two bathrooms per 3 and 4 bedroom suites
- Lofted bed with desk and modular furniture
- Each suite independently climate-controlled
- Ethernet connection in each room
- Connected dining hall
- Razorback Transit bus stop
- Each suite includes: sink, toilet, sofa, chairs, coffee table, end table, bathtub with shower, entertainment stand, and kitchen stools
- Complex contains classrooms, meeting rooms, lounges, kitchens, laundry and Faculty in Residence apartment and office
Unless noted, measurements are length x width x height