Named for Mrs. Annie D. Futrall, the hall opened in 1963. Mrs. Futrall was the wife of former University President Dr. John C. Futrall. Mrs. Futrall was very visible to the campus and its visitors as a hostess at the University Functions for 26 years.
Futrall Hall is located on the north side of campus next to Holcombe Hall and receives desk and mail services through the Garland Commons desk at the Northwest Quad.
Futrall Hall is open only to female University of Arkansas students.
Hall visiting hours are 8 a.m. to 2 a.m., Sunday through Thursday, and 24 hours a day during Friday and Saturday.
Rates by Semester
525 N. Lindell Ave.
Fayetteville, AR 72701
550 N. Garland Ave.
Mail pick-up is from 8 a.m. to noon and 12:30-4 p.m.
- High speed internet through ResNet
- Washer and dryer in building
- Mental health services
- Kitchen with cooking equipment (available from the front desk)
- Fire alarm and sprinkler system
- Common spaces available for studying or socializing
- Capacity of 193 students
- Female only
- Academic Honors Area
- Living/Learning Community
- Movable Furniture