About Futrall Hall
Named for Mrs. Annie D. Futrall, the hall opened in 1963. Mrs. Futrall was the wife of former University President Dr. John C. Futrall. Mrs. Futrall was very visible to the campus and its visitors as a hostess at the University Functions for 26 years.
Futrall Hall is located on the north side of campus next to Holcombe Hall and receives desk and mail services through the Garland Commons desk at the Northwest Quad.
Futrall Hall is open only to female University of Arkansas students.
Hall visiting hours are 8 a.m. to 2 a.m., Sunday through Thursday, and 24 hours a day during Friday and Saturday.
Rates by Semester
- Capacity of 193 students
- Female only
- Academic Honors Area
- Living/Learning Community
- Movable Furniture
Typical Double-Room Dimensions
Individual Rooms may vary. Bedrooms are approximately 13 feet 7 inches deep and 11 feet 7 inches wide
All measurements are length by width by height unless otherwise indicated
- Loftable bed and mattress: Long twin - 36" width x 80" length (About 7.5" thick)
- 2 Single Desk: 48 x 24 x 30
- 2 Hutch/Bookshelves: 48 x 10 x 23
- 2 Desk Chairs: 23 x 21 x 33
- 2 Wardrobes: 25 x 24 x 81
- 2 Chests of Drawers: 16 x 18 x 50
- 2 Corkboards under bookshelves (Window with blinds): varies x 45 x 51
- Ledge: 139 x 12 x 37