Maple Hill West
About Maple Hill West
Maple Hill West is a multi-use suite-style facility. The complex consists of a staff apartment,
classrooms, conference rooms, quiet study rooms and a large fireplace lounge. Students will live
in double rooms in one and two bedroom suites, with cable TV and individual ethernet connections in each room.
Maple Hill West is located beside the new "The Hill" dining option and store.
Room rates shown are for the Fall 2014 - Spring 2015 academic year.
Rates are based on availablity of space. Rates shown have been Approved by the Board of Trustees.
- Capacity of 376 students
- Co-ed building
- Student population: Freshmen & Sophomores
- Movable Furniture
- Available for Freshmen
- Wireless Internet available in public areas
- Wireless Internet available in student rooms
- Bathroom in Suite/Apartment
Compare Maple Hill West features with other Campus Communities
- Features mainly two-bedroom four-person suites with one bathroom per suite
Double Room Dimensions
Typical Maple West Room Layout
- 2 Twin loftable beds** (81" x 38" x 72"
- 2 Single desks (48" x 24" x 30")
- 2 Desk chairs (23" x 21" x 33")
- 2 Bookshelves (48" x 10" x 23")
- 2 Corkboards under bookshelves
- 2 Chests of drawers (16" x 18" x 30")
- 2 Wardrobes (35" x 24" x 81")
- Window with blinds (38 1/2" W x 62" H)
- * Unless noted, measurements are L x W x H
- ** Beds are on wooden lofts and can be lifted with equipment provided in the room
- Bedrooms are approximately 13'7" deep and 11'7" wide
- Each bedroom has ethernet access, cable and a networked smoke detector
- Each suite has a sitting room/foyer, vanity with sink and lighted mirror, shower and toilet.
Suite Floor Plans by Type
Identify your suite type by viewing your hall floor plan (below). Each suite type is labeled on the hall floor plan.
Hall Floor Plans
Maple Hill West 1st Floor - Click for larger view
Maple Hill West 2nd Floor - Click for larger view
Maple Hill West 3rd Floor - Click for larger view
Maple Hill West 4th Floor - Click for larger view
Distance from other campus locations
Maple Hill West Hall is a...
- 13 minute walk to the B.A. bldg./Kimpel Hall
- 2 minute walk to NWQ Dining Hall
- 7 minute walk to the Student Union/Library
- 10 minute walk to Old Main
- 8 minute walk to the HPER bldg
- 2 minute walk to the Poultry Science bldg
- 14 minute walk to Bell Engineering
See Maple Hill West on the full campus map.
Cleveland Commons (Mailing) Address
1263 W. Cleveland St.
Fayetteville, AR 72701
Hall Closing Schedule
Maple Hill West will close for Thanksgiving, Winter and Spring Breaks.
Cleveland Commons Hours
- Monday - Thursday 8:00 am until 10:00 pm
- Friday 8:00 am until 12:00 am
- Saturday 12:00 pm until 12:00 am
- Sunday 12:00 pm until 10:00 pm
Maple Hill South
- Monday - Thursday 4:00 pm until 12:00 am
- Friday 4:00 pm to 12:00 am
- Saturday 12:00 pm to 12:00 am
- Sunday 12:00 pm to 10:00 pm
Cleveland Commons is the community comprised of Maple Hill East, Maple Hill South and Maple Hill West.
The Cleveland Commons office is located in Maple Hill East.
All administrative responsibilities for residents living at Cleveland Commons are handled at the Cleveland Commons
Office. Residents living in the Cleveland Commons community have access to their mailboxes and package pick up at
this location 7:00 am to 10:00 pm, Monday - Friday. Some packages may be too large for the package boxes and can be
picked up during business hours. Business hours for the Cleveland Commons Office are Monday - Friday from 8:00 am -
4:30 pm. For more information or assistance call 479-718-2590.
Sunday - Thursday
8:00 am until 2:00 am
Friday - Saturday
8:00 am until 3:00 am