Maple Hill South
About Maple Hill South
Maple Hill South is a multi-use suite-style facility. The complex consists of a staff apartment, classrooms, conference rooms, and quiet study rooms. Students live in double rooms in one and two bedroom suites, with cable TV and individual ethernet connections in each room. Maple Hill South is the home of "The Hill" dining option and store, and "Freshens" soft drink and snack shop.
Room rates shown are for the Fall 2017 - Spring 2018 academic year.
Rates are based on availability of space. Rates shown have been Approved by the Board of Trustees.
- Features mainly two-bedroom four-person suites with one bathroom per suite.
- Retail space including a coffee-shop style area and a convenience store.
Double Room Dimensions
Typical Maple Hill South Room Layout
- 2 Twin loftable beds** (81" x 38" x 72"
- 2 Single desks (48" x 24" x 30")
- 2 Desk chairs (23" x 21" x 33")
- 2 Bookshelves (48" x 10" x 23")
- 2 Corkboards under bookshelves
- 2 Chests of drawers (16" x 18" x 30")
- 2 Wardrobes (35" x 24" x 81")
- Window with blinds (38 1/2" W x 62" H)
- * Unless noted, measurements are L x W x H
- ** Beds are on wooden lofts and can be lifted with equipment provided in the room
- Bedrooms are approximately 13'7" deep and 11'7" wide
- Each bedroom has ethernet access, cable and a networked smoke detector
- Each suite has a sitting room/foyer, vanity with sink and lighted mirror, shower and toilet.
Suite Floor Plans by Type
Identify your suite type by viewing your hall floor plan (below). Each suite type is labeled on the hall floor plan. Suite types marked with a
are charged at the premium suite rate.
Hall Floor Plans
Maple Hill South 1st Floor - Click for larger view
Maple Hill South 2nd Floor - Click for larger view
Maple Hill South 3rd Floor - Click for larger view
Maple Hill South 4th Floor - Click for larger view
Distance from other campus locations
Maple Hill South is a...
- 13 minute walk to the B.A. bldg./Kimpel Hall
- 2 minute walk to NWQ Dining Hall
- 7 minute walk to the Student Union/Library
- 10 minute walk to Old Main
- 8 minute walk to the HPER bldg
- 2 minute walk to the Poultry Science bldg
- 14 minute walk to Bell Engineering
See Maple Hill South on the full campus map.
645 N. Hall Ave.
645 N. Hall Ave.
Mail pick-up is from 8 a.m. to noon and 12:30-4 p.m.
Sunday - Thursday
8:00 am until 2:00 am
Friday - Saturday
8:00 am until 3:00 am
Hall Closing Schedule
Maple Hill South will close for Winter and Spring Breaks.