Maple Hill East
About Maple Hill East
Maple Hill East is a multi-use suite-style facility housing approximately 345 students and staff. It consists of a residence hall with staff apartments, classrooms, conference rooms, quiet study rooms and a large fireplace lounge. Students may live in double rooms in one and two bedroom suites, with cable TV and individual ethernet connections in each room. Maple Hill East is located beside the new "The Hill" dining option and store.
Room rates shown are for the Fall 2017 - Spring 2018 academic year.
Rates are based on availability of space. Rates shown have been Approved by the Board of Trustees.
- Click here for a list of movies, games, and equipment available to checkout at the front desk
Double Room Dimensions
Typical Maple Hill East Room Layout
- 2 Twin loftable beds** (81" x 38" x 72"
- 2 Single desks (48" x 24" x 30")
- 2 Desk chairs (23" x 21" x 33")
- 2 Bookshelves (48" x 10" x 23")
- 2 Corkboards under bookshelves
- 2 Chests of drawers (16" x 18" x 30")
- 2 Wardrobes (35" x 24" x 81")
- Window with blinds (38 1/2" W x 62" H)
- * Unless noted, measurements are L x W x H
- ** Beds are on wooden lofts and can be lifted with equipment provided in the room
- Bedrooms are approximately 13'7" deep and 11'7" wide
- Each bedroom has ethernet access, cable and a networked smoke detector
- Each suite has a sitting room/foyer, vanity with sink and lighted mirror, shower and toilet.
Suite Floor Plans by Type
Identify your suite type by viewing your hall floor plan (below). Each suite type is labeled on the hall floor plan. Suite types marked with a
are charged at the premium suite rate.
Hall Floor Plans
Maple Hill East 1st Floor - Click for larger view
Maple Hill East 2nd Floor - Click for larger view
Maple Hill East 3rd Floor - Click for larger view
Maple Hill East 4th Floor - Click for larger view
Distance from other campus locations
Maple Hill East Hall is a...
- 13 minute walk to the B.A. bldg./Kimpel Hall
- 2 minute walk to NWQ Dining Hall
- 7 minute walk to the Student Union/Library
- 10 minute walk to Old Main
- 8 minute walk to the HPER bldg
- 2 minute walk to the Poultry Science bldg
- 14 minute walk to Bell Engineering
See Maple Hill East on the full campus map.
1261 W. Cleveland St.
1263 W. Cleveland St.
Mail pick-up is from 8 a.m. to noon and 12:30-4 p.m.
Maple Hill East handles mail for Maple Hill West.
Hall Closing Schedule
Maple Hill East will close for Winter and Spring Breaks.
Sunday - Thursday
8:00 am until 2:00 am
Friday - Saturday
8:00 am until 3:00 am