Duncan Avenue Apartments
About Duncan Avenue Apartments
Located on Duncan Avenue across from Harmon Parking Deck, Duncan Avenue Apartments are
just minutes away from Engineering, Physics, Business, and Kimpel Hall classrooms.
Duncan Avenue Apartments are designated for upperclassmen housing. Students accepted for Duncan Avenue Apartments must turn 19 and have completed at least thirty (30) credit hours by August 1 of the contract year (based on Fall occupancy).
Advance placement or college courses completed while in high school do not count towards the thirty credit requirements.
Room rates shown are for the Fall 2015 - Spring 2016 academic year.
Rates are based on availability of space. Rates shown have been Approved by the Board of Trustees.
- 4-bedroom apartments (Each student has a separate contract. So if an apartment-mate leaves, you are not responsible for their charges.)
- Academic year and summer session contracts available
- Fully furnished
- High speed internet
- All utilities except telephone included
- Cable with HBO included
- Washer and dryer in each apartment
- Full kitchen in each apartment with appliances
- Fire alarm and sprinkler system
- One and two bathroom floor plans available at different rates
- First "Green Globes" construction project on the University of Arkansas campus - energy efficient and environmentally friendly design
- Planned walking trails and exterior lighting
- Community Center with fitness center
Typical Dimensions of Apartment Furnishings
- Bed – 76” long
- Wardrobe – 72” x 23”
- 3 drawer dresser – 36” x 24“
- Upper desk – 48“ X 24“
- Lower desk – 42“ x 24“
- Night stand – 22“ x 16”
Living Room Furnishings
- Coffee Table – 36” x 20”
- Entertainment Center – 36” X 18”
Duncan First Floor Layout
Duncan Second Floor Layout
Duncan Third Floor Layout
172 N. Duncan Ave. (Office)
Fayetteville, AR 72701-4939
Building Closing Schedule
Telephone: (479) 718-7892