Duncan Avenue Apartments
About Duncan Avenue Apartments
Located on Duncan Avenue across from Harmon Parking Deck, Duncan Avenue Apartments are
just minutes away from Engineering, Physics, Business, and Kimpel Hall classrooms.
If you have a contract you can go to MyChecklist and schedule a move-in time.
Duncan Avenue Apartments are geared for upper class students and are only available for those
who will turn 19 by August 1, 2014 and who have completed at least thirty (30) credit hours by August 1, 2014.
Advance placement or college courses completed while in high school do not count towards the thirty credit requirements.
Room rates shown are for the Fall 2014 - Spring 2015 academic year.
Rates are based on availablity of space. Rates shown have been Approved by the Board of Trustees.
- Capacity of 196 students
- Co-ed building
- Student population: Sophomores, Juniors, Seniors, & Graduates
- Academic Year Hall (open during breaks)
- Exercise Equipment
- Movable Furniture
- Not Available for Freshmen
- Wireless Internet available in public areas
- Wireless Internet available in student rooms
- Bathroom in Suite/Apartment
Compare Duncan Avenue Apts features with other Campus Communities
- 4-bedroom apartments (Each student has a separate contract. So if an apartment-mate leaves, you are not responsible for their charges.)
- Academic year and summer session contracts available
- Fully furnished
- High speed internet
- All utilities except telephone included
- Cable with HBO included
- Washer and dryer in each apartment
- Full kitchen in each apartment with appliances
- Fire alarm and sprinkler system
- One and two bathroom floor plans available at different rates
- First "Green Globes" construction project on the University of Arkansas campus - energy efficient and environmentally friendly design
- Planned walking trails and exterior lighting
- Community Center with fitness center
Typical Dimensions of Apartment Furnishings
- Bed – 76” long
- Wardrobe – 72” x 23”
- 3 drawer dresser – 36” x 24“
- Upper desk – 48“ X 24“
- Lower desk – 42“ x 24“
- Night stand – 22“ x 16”
Living Room Furnishings
- Coffee Table – 36” x 20”
- Entertainment Center – 36” X 18”
Duncan First Floor Layout
Duncan Second Floor Layout
Duncan Third Floor Layout
See Duncan Avenue Apts on the full campus map.