2.7 Vending Machines

Vending machines are found on the main floor or basement of most residence halls. 

All refund concerns for Coca-Cola should be emailed to Coke4u@uark.edu and for Imperial (snack machines) to Bevsnack@uark.edu. 

The University Business office will notify a resident through their university email account when the refund is available. 

The hall administrative specialist at the front desk, during normal business hours, can help you with the process to get a refund for a faulty machine. 

Please report any vending machine in need of service to the staff at the front desk. 

Updated August 2022 

Return to the Handbook Table of Contents