About Residence Education
Residence education Unit is comprised of several dynamic Living Learning Communities in support of over 6,200 students in various campus communities including traditional residence halls, suite style halls and apartments.
Our primary goals in residence education are:
- to have engaged and educated residents
- to have an engaged, competent, and knowledgeable staff
A number of key individuals and programs work together to help fulfill these goals. They include the following areas:
- Faculty Involvement and Living Learning Communities
- Diversity Education
- Leadership Development
- Recruitment Training and Development
- Student Rights and Responsibilities
As a unit we are proud of our many activities and programs designed to enhance the academic achievement of our students in thriving, diverse communities.