Become a Conference Ambassador
Applications for this position will resume in October.
- Serve as ambassadors for the University of Arkansas and Housing
- Provide top-tier customer service to all conference guests and university personnel
- Act as a Housing tour guide to prospective parents and students
- Execute conference check-in/out procedures
- $9 per hour with the potential for overtime
- Great customer service experience
- Flexible work schedules
- Free on-campus summer housing and meal plan
- Application Close: Midnight, Friday, Feb. 9
- Group Interview Process: Feb. 17
Group interviews will be scheduled for a 2-hour time blocks on this date.
- Inclement Weather Make-Up: Feb. 20
- Individual Interviews: Feb. 21-23
- Inclement Weather Make-Up: Extend date/times through Saturday, March 3
- Notification Date: Friday, March 16
- Conference Ambassadors are required to attend two half-day trainings, Sunday, April 29 and Sunday, May 6.
- 2018 dates will be 1-6 p.m., Sunday, April 29 and Sunday, April 30.
- Summer move-in will be from 8 a.m.-noon Tuesday, May 15
- Summer training will begin at 1 p.m. May 15