The goals of the Theatre Living Learning Community are three-fold.
- Create connections right away with peers who share the same interests
- Equip students with performance and production skills necessary for a career in theatre
- Foster a greater love and appreciation for theatre through engagement and outreach
It is located in Adohi Hall.
- Get to know like-minded peers in an academic and social environment
- Get to know your professors in various settings in and out of the classroom
- Grow your talents through engagement with the community
- Receive personalized advising
Who should join?
- You have a declared a major or minor in theatre.
- You are a student majoring in another field, but with a passion for theatre.
- You enjoyed participating in theatre in high school and would like to explore working onstage or backstage in the Department of theatre productions.
- You love attending plays and musicals.
- Participate in the Department of Theatre as a minor or major
- Enroll in the 0-credit hour class delegated for the Theatre LLC and attend its seminars
- Live in the building designated for Theatre LLC, Adohi Hall, and have a roommate who is also selected for the Theatre LLC