About the Northwest Quad
The Northwest Quadrangle or "The Quad" is a multi-use suite-style facility. The complex consists of four residence halls.
- Gatewood Hall
Named for William Gatewood, former university president.
- Harding Hall
Named for Arthur Harding, former university president.
- Morgan Hall
Named for Gordon Morgan, professor emeritus.
- Clark Hall
Named for Margaret Clark, professor emeritus.
The Quad houses a computer lab, music room, faculty and staff apartments, classrooms, meeting rooms, lounges and a connected dining hall.
The faculity consists of two, three and four bedroom suites, with cable TV connection and ethernet connections in each
room and locking bedroom and closet doors. Three and four bedroom suites have two bathrooms per unit. There are 136
four-bedroom suites, eleven two-bedroom suites, and ten three-bedroom suites in the Quad.
Room rates shown are for the Fall 2017 - Spring 2018 academic year.
Rates are based on availability of space. Rates shown have been Approved by the Board of Trustees.
- Capacity of 603 students
- Co-ed building
- Student population: All students
- Academic Honors Area
- Academic Year Hall (open during breaks)
- Movable Furniture
- Neighborhood Computer Lab
- Available for Freshmen
- Wi-Fi available
- Room Carpeting
- Bathroom in Suite/Apartment
Compare Northwest Quad features with other Campus Communities
Additional Northwest Quad Amenities
Aerial Sketch of Northwest Quad
- Private, locking bedrooms
- Carpeted bedrooms and common area
- Individual, locking closets keyed to the bedroom door key
- Data port and cable outlet in each bedroom
- Data port and cable outlet in living room
- Two bathrooms per 3 and 4 bedroom suites
- Lofted bed with desk and modular furniture
- Each suite independently climate-controlled
- Premiere cable plan with HBO in each room
- Ethernet connection in each room
- Connected dining hall
- Razorback Transit bus stop
- Each suite includes: sink, toilet, sofa, chairs, coffee table, end table, bathtub with shower,
entertainment stand, and kitchen stools
- Complex contains classrooms, meeting rooms, lounges, kitchens, laundry and Faculty in
Residence apartment and office
Single Room Features:
NWQ Floor Plan
- Measurements are L x W x H
- Twin Loftable Bed (84" x 39" x 69")
- Desk (69" x 39" x 32")
- Desk Chair (23" x 21" x 33")
- Wardrobe (36" x 22" x 67")
- Chest of Drawers (16" x 22" x 30")
- Window with blinds (37" W x 57" H)
- Rooms in Harding Hall, Gatewood Hall and NWQ B have luxury vinyl plank (LVP) flooring.
- Bedrooms are approximately 10'6" deep and 9'10" wide
||Dark Royal Blue | Benjamin Moore 2065-20
||Urbane Bronze | Sherwin-Williams 7048
||Spring Meadow Green | Benjamin Moore 2031-40
||Carrot Stick | Benjamin Moore 2016-30
Accent colors are used in the common areas of the halls. These colors apply to window walls only In resident's rooms.
Gatewood Hall 1st Floor
Gatewood Hall 2nd Floor
Gatewood Hall 3rd Floor
Gatewood Hall 4th Floor
Morgan Hall - 2nd Floor
Morgan Hall - 3rd Floor
Morgan Hall - 4th Floor
Clark Hall - 1st Floor
Clark Hall - 2nd Floor
Clark Hall - 3rd Floor
Clark Hall - 4th Floor
Harding Hall - 1st Floor
Harding Hall - 2nd Floor
Harding Hall - 3rd Floor
Harding Hall - 4th Floor
Distance from other campus locations
The Northwest Quad is a...
- 10 minute walk to the B.A. bldg./Kimpel Hall
- 0 minute walk to Fulbright Dining Hall
- 4 minute walk to the Student Union/Library
- 6 minute walk to Old Main
- 10 minute walk to the HPER bldg
- 3 minute walk to the Poultry Science bldg
- 12 minute walk to Bell Engineering
See Northwest Quad on the full campus map.