International Education LLC
The members of the International Education LLC hold a celebration for the self growth and multicultural exploration they have done throughout the year.
The International Education Living Learning Community prepares
students to grow in intercultural competencies, experience
the marvels of the world’s cultures and develop cross-cultural
It is located in
- Get to know faculty in a small setting.
- Create connections right away with peers who share the
- Become involved at the University of Arkansas.
Who should join?
- You are an international student or you have lived abroad
and want to continue to live in a diverse, international
- You plan to study abroad during your education at the University
- You are a student who wants to learn from students from
the United States as well as 25 other countries.
- You want to share your life, talents and perspective within
a world community.
- Actively participate in monthly workshops focused on international
- Will engage with and learn from all students who are part
of the International Education LLC
- Agree to attend 50 percent of the scheduled LLC social
activities each semester
- Enroll in the 0-credit hour class delegated for the International
Education LLC, Univ 1200-005, and attend its seminars
- Live in the building designated for the International Education
LLC, Holcombe Hall, and have a roommate who is also selected
for this LLC
Michael Freeman, director of the Graduate School and
International Education, for more information.
of the Graduate School and International Education