Diversity Scholars LLC
Members of the Diversity Scholars LLC learn about their individual learning styles and discuss how to use this information in their academic and professional careers.
The Diversity Scholars Living Learning Community provides
students with extracurricular educational opportunities
and academic support while cultivating future leaders through
student engagement, faculty involvement and a collaborative
Being a part of the Diversity Scholars LLC will help to ensure
a successful transition to the University of Arkansas.
It is located in
Pomfret Hall Building C.
Note that the expectations of Greek Life involvement conflict
with the expectations of the LLC and Academic Enrichment
Program, therefore Diversity Scholars LLC participants
cannot participate in Greek Life Recruitment.
- Receive support according to your scholarship requirements
to help retain your funding
- Get to know faculty in a small setting
- Create connections right away with peers who share the
- Become involved at the University of Arkansas
- LLC participation awards will be given each semester to
the student(s) who are the most involved
Who should join?
- You are an incoming first-year student with a diversity
- You are a Silas Hunt Scholar.
- Accepted one of the following scholarships: Razorback Bridge
Scholarship, DACCC, Silus Hunt Scholarship, or have been
approved as a participating roommate of a scholar
- Actively participate in the
Academic Enrichment Program
- Attend 50% of the scheduled LLC activities each semester
- Enroll in the 0-credit hour class delegated for the Diversity
Scholars LLC, Univ 1200-003, and attend its seminars
- Live in the building designated for the Diversity Scholars
LLC, Pomfret Hall, and have a roommate who is also selected
for this LLC
Brande Michelle Flack, associate director of the Center
for Multicultural and Diversity Education.
Brande Michelle Flack
Associate Director of the Center
for Multicultural and Diversity Education