Business LLC students practice for their exam as they enjoy ice cream and fellowship.
The Business Living Learning Community consists of first-year
students who are engaged in the first-year curriculum of
the Walton College of Business and several co-curricular
This type of community provides a close working relationship
among students and faculty through structured academic
and social events each month. This involvement will not exceed 2 hours per week
Students in the LLC are likely to get together often for
studying, reviewing, and discussing course work in the
While the Business LLC is open to any freshman business student,
those who plan to participate in Greek Life may find it
difficult to manage the time commitments of both programs.
It is located in
Founders Hall and
- Get to know faculty in a small setting.
- Create connections right away with peers who share the
- Become involved at the University of Arkansas.
Who should join?
- You are a first-year student majoring in business.
- You want to live in the same residence hall and form study
groups with other first-year business majors.
- You want to participate in extracurricular activities related
to your major.
- You want to explore your career choice with faculty, students
- Have a declared major in the Walton College of Business
and are not a member of the Honors College
- Enroll in the following Business cohort classes:
- Enroll in the 0-credit hour class delegated for the Business
LLC, Univ 1200-006, and attend its seminars
- Live in building designated for the Business LLC, Founders or Humphrys Hall, and have a roommate who is also selected for the Business LLC
- Participation in all Business LLC activities
Sarah Judy, project and program specialist of Walton
College, for more information.