Agriculture, Food and Life Sciences LLC
Participants in the Agricultural, Food and Life Sciences LLC listen to the details of studying entomology during their trip to the Entomology Museum.
The purpose of the Agricultural, Food and Life Science LLC is to promote understanding and an appreciation for food, family and the environment.
It is located in Futrall Hall.
- Get to know faculty in a small setting.
- Create connections right away with peers who share the same interests.
- Become involved at the University of Arkansas.
Who should join?
- You are a first-year student intending to major in
- You are socially and environmentally conscious.
- You are concerned about the health and well-being of mankind.
- You have an interest in food security.
- You want to live and study alongside first-year Bumpers College
- You want to participate in extracurricular activities related
to your major.
- You want to explore your career choice with faculty, students
- Have a declared major in the Bumpers College of Agriculture
- Enroll in the 0-credit hour class delegated for the Agricultural,
Food and Life Sciences LLC, UNIV 1200-001, and attend its
- Live in the building designated for the Agricultural, Food
and Life Sciences LLC , Futrall Hall, and have a roommate
who is also selected for this LLC
- Actively participate in the Agricultural, Food and Life Sciences
- Attend all scheduled academic events for the Agricultural,
Food and Life Sciences LLC
Contact Lona Robertson, associate dean for Bumpers College for more information.
Dale Bumpers College