Conference Services hosts more than 13,000 guests on campus each summer. These conferences range from academic research to sports camps to business meetings.
University Housing employs 32 undergraduate and graduate students each summer providing them with valuable, transferable skills in the areas of customer service, team dynamics and leadership development.
Become a Conference Ambassador
- Serve as ambassadors for the University of Arkansas and Housing
- Provide top-tier customer service to all conference guests and university personnel
- Act as a Housing tour guide to prospective parents and students
- Execute conference check-in/out procedures
- $9 per hour with the potential for overtime
- Great customer service experience
- Flexible work schedules
- Free on-campus summer housing and meal plan
- Application Close: Midnight, Friday, Feb. 15
- Group Interview Process: Saturday, Feb. 23
- Inclement Weather Make-Up: Tuesday, Feb. 26
- Individual Interviews: Feb. 27 to March 1, March 4-6
- Notification Date: Friday, March 22
- Conference Ambassadors are required before summer to attend one half-day training Saturday, April 27.
- Summer move-in takes place from 8 a.m. to noon Monday, May 13.
- Summer training begins at 1 p.m. Monday, May 13.