Conference Services hosts more than 13,000 guests on campus each summer. These conferences range from academic research to sports camps to business meetings.
University Housing employs 32 undergraduate and graduate students each summer providing them with valuable, transferable skills in the areas of customer service, team dynamics and leadership development.
Become a Conference Ambassador
- Serve as ambassadors for the University of Arkansas and Housing
- Provide top-tier customer service to all conference guests and university personnel
- Act as a Housing tour guide to prospective parents and students
- Execute conference check-in/out procedures
- $9 per hour with the potential for overtime
- Great customer service experience
- Flexible work schedules
- Free on-campus summer housing and meal plan
- Application Close: Midnight, Friday, Feb. 9
- Group Interview Process: Feb. 17
Group interviews will be scheduled for a 2-hour time blocks on this date.
- Inclement Weather Make-Up: Feb. 20
- Individual Interviews: Feb. 21-23
- Inclement Weather Make-Up: Extend date/times through Saturday, March 3
- Notification Date: Friday, March 16
- Conference Ambassadors are required to attend one half-day training before summer from 1-6 p.m. Sunday, April 29.
- Summer move-in happens from 8 a.m. to noon Monday, May 14.
- Summer training begins at 1 p.m. Monday, May 14.