Living Learning Communities
As you picture yourself beginning your journey at the University of Arkansas, do any of the following things interest you?
- Living with students who are majoring in the same area.
- Real-life exposure to your field of interest.
- Getting to know faculty and staff in your major in a small group setting.
- Trips off-campus at little or no cost to you.
- Becoming a leader in your community.
If so, these are just some of the opportunities that are available through LLCs!
2016-2017 LLC Newsletters
University Housing is excited to offer new and innovative Living Learning Communities (LLCs) for University of Arkansas students. These LLCs are comprised of major or discipline specific communities (Pre-Med, Business, etc.). As a member of the LLC, you will have the opportunity to quickly make friends, and feel comfortable at the University of Arkansas while meeting faculty and staff dedicated to your success. These opportunities have been designed to help you in your transition to college, to fit your interests and needs, and to hopefully help you achieve success both academically and socially.
The LLCs available for 2017-2018 are:
Associate Director for Academic Engagement