Diversity Scholars LLC
Members of the Diversity Scholars LLC start off the year with a seminar on scholarships and study habits.
The Diversity Scholars Living Learning Community (DSLLC) provides students with extracurricular educational opportunities and academic support while cultivating future leaders through student engagement, faculty involvement and a collaborative residential community.
Being a part of the DSLLC will help to ensure a successful transition to the University of Arkansas.
It is located in Pomfret Hall.
- Receive support according to your scholarship requirements to help retain your funding.
- Get to know faculty in a small setting.
- Create connections right away with peers who share the same interests.
- Become involved at the University of Arkansas.
- LLC participation awards will be given each semester to the student(s) who are the most involved.
Who should join?
- You are an incoming first-year student with a diversity scholarship.
- Silas Hunt Scholars
- Razorback Bridge Scholars
- Honors PATH Program
- Attend 80 percent of LLC meetings
- Meet with the LLC coordinator once a month
- Participate in an LLC volunteer activity once a semester
Contact Brande Michelle Flack, associate director of the Center for Multicultural and Diversity Education.