Agriculture, Food and Life Sciences LLC
Participants in the Agricultural, Food and Life Sciences LLC enjoy a trivia program geared towards teaching new students what life as a Razorback.
The purpose of the Agricultural, Food and Life Science LLC (AFLSLLC) is to promote understanding and an appreciation for food, family and the environment.
It is located in Futrall Hall.
- Get to know faculty in a small setting.
- Create connections right away with peers who share the same interests.
- Become involved at the University of Arkansas.
Who should join?
- You are a first-year student intending to major in Bumpers College.
- You are socially and environmentally conscious.
- You are concerned about the health and wellbeing of mankind.
- You have an interest in food security.
- You want to live and study alongside first-year Bumpers College students.
- You want to participate in extracurricular activities related to your major.
- You want to explore your career choice with faculty, students and advisors.
Contact Lona Robertson, interim dean for Bumpers College for more information.
Dale Bumpers College