Connecting your Gaming Console
- Locate the MAC address for your game console.
- Register your device in our database. (Click here)
- Connect to ResNet
- To connect by Ethernet: Reboot your machine and plug it into the network jack.
- To connect by Wi-Fi:
- Reboot your machine.
- Open your device's wireless network settings.
- Choose the network UARK Registered.
These instructions work in most cases. Specialized hardware or software or unique configurations may mean extra steps are necessary.
No known issues
If you are unable to access the Internet after following these instructions, or if you need further assistance, please contact the ResNet Help Desk.