Connecting your Streaming Media device via Ethernet
Apple TV, Roku, TiVo, Web TV, BluRay players,
and other streaming media wired network setup
- Locate the MAC address in your video device settings menu.
- Register your device in our database. (Click here)
- Connect to ResNet
- To connect by Ethernet: Reboot your machine and plug it into the network jack.
- To connect by Wi-Fi:
- Reboot your machine.
- Open your device's wireless network settings.
- Choose the network UARK Registered.
These instructions work in most cases. Specialized hardware or software or unique configurations may mean extra steps are necessary.
These devices can cause large bandwidth utilization on the campus network. As the network is a shared medium with limited bandwidth, your experience may vary.
If you are unable to access the Internet after following these instructions, or if you need further assistance, please contact the ResNet Help Desk.